National Penn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: NPBC) rang The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell this morning to mark the company’s 30 th year on the exchange. National Penn was first listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market on October 25, 1983.
National Penn President and CEO Scott V. Fainor was joined at the ceremony at the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square by members of the National Penn Board of Directors and the company’s Executive Officers.
"National Penn is proud to ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell on behalf of our shareholders, our board of directors and our employees,” Fainor said. “This occasion is a significant milestone in our company’s history and a celebration of National Penn continuing to fulfill our vision to be the most highly regarded financial institution within the markets we serve. Our 30-year partnership with NASDAQ has provided National Penn with visibility nationwide, and we look forward to future growth on the exchange as we continue to deliver solid performance and long-term shareholder value.”
About National Penn Bancshares, Inc.:National Penn Bancshares, Inc., with approximately $8.3 billion in assets, is a bank holding company based in Pennsylvania. Headquartered in Boyertown, National Penn Bank operates 120 branch offices comprising 119 branches in Pennsylvania and one branch in Maryland. National Penn’s financial services affiliates are National Penn Wealth Management, N.A., including its National Penn Investors Trust Company division; National Penn Capital Advisors, Inc.; Institutional Advisors LLC; and National Penn Insurance Services Group, Inc., including its Higgins Insurance and Caruso Benefits Group divisions. National Penn Bancshares, Inc. common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol “NPBC”. Please visit our Web site at www.nationalpennbancshares.com to see our regularly posted material information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV