Last 12-Month Return (%) -- Stocks with a red number declined by that percentage over the last 12 months. Stocks with a black number increased by that percentage.
Forecast One-Year Return -- Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number in the Table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months.
Value Level: is the price at which to enter a GTC Limit Order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-Weekly, M-Monthly, Q-Quarterly, S-Semiannual and A- Annual.
Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted.Risky Level: The price at which to enter a GTC Limit Order to sell on strength. When you look at the performances of the seven health maintenance stocks between Oct. 2 and Oct. 22, keep in mind that the S&P 500 is 3.6% from its Oct. 2 close and its Oct. 22 close. Aetna (AET) ($63.79 vs. $64.76 on Oct. 2) -- Between July 8 and Oct. 2, this stock was up just 2.4% despite setting a multi-year high at $69.19 on Sept. 16. From Oct. 2 through Oct. 22, this stock slipped 1.5% lagging the 3.6% gain of the S&P 500. The nation's largest health benefits company still has a buy rating with a semiannual value level at $60.96, an annual pivot at $62.77 and quarterly and monthly risky levels at $65.82 and $70.72. Centene (CNC) ($65.92 vs. $64.30 on Oct. 2) -- Between July 8 and Oct. 2, this stock popped 18%, but between Oct. 2 and Oct 22, it tacked on just 2.5%, which lags the S&P gain of 3.6%. The provider of health care services to individuals set a multiyear high at $67.84 on Oct. 22. My monthly value level is $63.01 with a quarterly pivot at $65.01 and weekly risky level at $67.64. Centene reported quarterly results on Oct. 22 and beat EPS estimates by 5 cents, earning 88 cents a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV