Deutsche Bank today announced that Gary Antenberg has joined its Financial Institutions Group (FIG) as a Managing Director and Co-Head of Global Insurance Investment Banking Coverage (IBC). He is based in New York.
Bill Nichol, based in Hong Kong, will partner with Antenberg as Co-Head of Global Insurance in addition to his responsibilities as Head of Asia Pacific FIG IBC. Antenberg and Nichol will report to Tadhg Flood and Richard Gibb, Co-Heads of Global FIG IBC.
Antenberg joins from Barclays, where he was most recently Head of Americas Insurance. Previously, he was Head of US Insurance at Lehman Brothers. With Nichol, he is responsible for enhancing Deutsche Bank’s coverage of the Insurance sector. They will partner across the firm to further develop the product offering for insurance clients across Equity and Debt Origination, M&A, Structured Solutions, Credit and Structured Finance.
“Financial institutions around the world are in a period of strategic transformation and must address a range of issues simultaneously, including a changing regulatory landscape,” said Flood. “Gary and Bill will play an important part in working with clients in the insurance sector to address the evolving nature of the industry.”“Gary brings significant expertise and deep client relationships in the insurance sector,” said Gibb. “His addition to our already strong FIG franchise will build on our momentum in this important industry sector.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV