- In states at high risk for earthquakes 2, two-thirds (67 percent) say they are concerned about the issue, but just half (53 percent) say they are prepared;
- In states at high risk for wildfires 3, 42 percent say they are concerned about impact from a fire, yet just 30 percent are prepared;
- In high risk states for hurricanes 4, 55 percent say they are concerned about a storm, and 49 percent say they are prepared.
One Year After Superstorm Sandy, Americans’ Concern About Disasters Remains High, But Preparedness Is Low
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.