BATON ROUGE, La., Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB), a leading provider of innovative and sustainable specialty chemical solutions, has earned a top ten spot on Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "Industry Sector Best Corporate Citizens" list in the Materials category.
The "Industry Sector Best Corporate Citizens" list ranks companies by their performance in seven different categories including climate change, employee relations, environment, financial, governance, human rights and philanthropy.
"It is certainly an honor to be named to this prestigious list," commented
Luke Kissam, chief executive officer. "Albemarle strives to be the most sustainable chemical company in the world, and honors such as this are a testament to the efforts and hard work of our more than 4,000 employees. Each day, they dedicate their time and talents to delivering innovative solutions to our customers and giving back to the communities where we live and operate, and they do so in a way that positions Albemarle to continue to deliver on our commitments to stakeholders."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV