QINGDAO, China and ROCKVILLE, Md., Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synutra International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYUT), ("Synutra" or the "Company"), which owns subsidiaries in China that produce, market and sell nutritional products for infants, children and adults, today announced that the Company will participate at two upcoming investor conferences:
- Citi China Investor Conference 2013, to be held in Macau on November 12-13, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Macau. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors throughout the conference.
- Morgan Stanley Twelfth Annual Asia Pacific Summit, to be held November 13-15, 2013 at the Mandarin Oriental, Singapore. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors from November 14-15.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representatives or Synutra's investor relations department at 646-328-2552.
About Synutra International, Inc.
Synutra International, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYUT) is a leading infant formula company in China. It principally produces, markets and sells its products through its operating subsidiaries under the "Shengyuan" or "Synutra" name, together with other complementary brands. It focuses on selling premium infant formula products, which are supplemented by more affordable infant formulas targeting the mass market as well as other nutritional products and ingredients. It sells its products through an extensive nationwide sales and distribution network covering all provinces and provincial-level municipalities in mainland China. As of June 30, 2013, this network comprised over 670 independent distributors and over 710 independent sub-distributors who sell Synutra products in approximately 27,000 retail outlets.SOURCE Synutra International, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts