MILWAUKEE, Oct. 23, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (NYSE:PLOW), the North American leader in the design, manufacture and sale of snow and ice control equipment for light trucks, today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013, after the close of the market on Monday, November 4 th, 2013.
A conference call will be held to discuss the financial results on Tuesday, November 5 th, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Central time and will be hosted by Jim Janik, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bob McCormick, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call will be simulcast live on the Internet and can be accessed by logging onto the Company's website at: www.douglasdynamics.com . A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website immediately following the conclusion of the call.About Douglas Dynamics Douglas Dynamics is the North American leader in the design, manufacture and sale of snow and ice control equipment for light trucks, which consists of snowplows and sand and salt spreaders, and related parts and accessories. The Company is also a leading manufacturer of turf and other commercial/industrial grounds control products. The Company sells its products under the WESTERN®, FISHER®, BLIZZARD®, SNOWEX®, TURFEX® and SWEEPEX® brands which are among the most established and recognized in the industry. Additional information is available at www.douglasdynamics.com.
CONTACT: Douglas Dynamics, Inc. Bob McCormick 414-362-3868 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV