- Citi remains the only player achieving Top Rated status in the Global category for both Leading and Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated (CB/NA) clients.
- Retained Top Ratings for Asia and Western Europe this year and gained Top Rated (for CB/NA category) for North America.
- Awarded Top Rated in 21 markets out of the 23 markets rated in the CB/NA or Leading Client categories for Citi in the survey globally.
- Improved ratings to Top Rated in eight markets, including Austria, Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland and the United States in one or more client categories.
- Achieved Top Rated scores for newly qualified Sweden and South Africa.
- Received more Top Ratings than any provider in both the Leading and Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated categories.
- Improved ratings in 19 markets, including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, UK and US, for either Leading and Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated (CB/NA) clients.
- Ranked as the #1 provider in more markets than any provider.
Citi Leads With Top Ratings In Most Recent Global Custodian Survey
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts