Citi is pleased to announce outstanding achievements in the Agent Bank in Major Markets Survey conducted by Global Custodian. Now in its 24 th year, the survey measures client perceptions of the quality of clearing, settlement and asset servicing provided by agent banks. Citi’s record year of achievements in this year’s survey continue to showcase the bank’s success in creating an industry-leading offering for clients worldwide.
Highlights of Citi’s performance in the survey include:
- Citi remains the only player achieving Top Rated status in the Global category for both Leading and Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated (CB/NA) clients.
- Retained Top Ratings for Asia and Western Europe this year and gained Top Rated (for CB/NA category) for North America.
- Awarded Top Rated in 21 markets out of the 23 markets rated in the CB/NA or Leading Client categories for Citi in the survey globally.
- Improved ratings to Top Rated in eight markets, including Austria, Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland and the United States in one or more client categories.
- Achieved Top Rated scores for newly qualified Sweden and South Africa.
- Received more Top Ratings than any provider in both the Leading and Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated categories.
- Improved ratings in 19 markets, including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, UK and US, for either Leading and Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated (CB/NA) clients.
- Ranked as the #1 provider in more markets than any provider.
“These top ratings reflect our hard work to continuously improve the products and services we offer to our clients,” said Lee Waite, Global Head of Direct Custody and Clearing, Citi. “We are sincerely grateful for the time our clients spend completing the survey as it allows us to gain a deeper understanding of their satisfaction with the quality of our people, technology and services compared to the rest of the industry.”