Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE: ODP), a leading global provider of office supplies and printing services, is one of the first retailers to offer 2013 holiday items for an early-season wave of small business shoppers. Shopping trends confirmed through the 2012 Small Business Index (SMBI) revealed that small businesses begin shopping for client and staff holiday gifts as early as October, and 2013 SMBI data shows that gift cards and gift baskets are among the most anticipated gifts for this holiday season.
“We know that small business owners are doing their holiday shopping early and want to do it in a way that’s convenient for them,” said Bob Moore, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Merchandising Officer for Office Depot. “This is the first time in Office Depot’s history that we have shifted our holiday offerings to this early in the season, and we are doing it to meet a specific need. Now small business owners can plan ahead and cross items off their to-do lists before the holidays even begin.”
In anticipation of small business holiday shopping rush, Office Depot is stocking its shelves with something for everyone in the office this season. From clients to staff members to executives, small business owners take care of all gifting needs in the very same place they’re already taking care of their day-to-day business supply needs.
Small business owners who want to give the gift of personalization can find the perfect gift to represent their business with Office Depot’s many customizable holiday gifting items. From desk calendars and planners to custom gift baskets, coffee mugs and phone and tablet covers, knowledgeable Office Depot Copy & Print Depot store associates are at the ready this season to help create unique and memorable gifts. Plus, Office Depot’s new omni-channel offerings make it a cinch to order items online and pick them up in-store or have them delivered.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV