CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI) today announced it has moved up the dates of its first quarter FY14 earnings release and conference call, originally scheduled for October 30 and October 31, 2013. We will now release our first quarter results at 4:05 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 and hold our conference call on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
You can listen to the conference call and view accompanying exhibits over the Internet by logging on to CACI’s website at www.caci.com at the scheduled time. You may also dial in to 1-877-303-9143, confirmation code 65238821. Slides of the presentation will be available on our website during the call. A replay of the call will also be available over the Internet, and can be accessed through CACI’s website ( www.caci.com).
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV