SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced the SAP Business ByDesign Sunset Migration Program, a new migration program for companies running SAP Business ByDesign. Companies that are fed up with SAP's repeated re-architecting, re-positioning and ultimate decision not to significantly invest in the development of Business ByDesign can now turn to NetSuite's proven cloud-based business management system, currently in use by more than 16,000 organizations and subsidiaries worldwide. To learn more about the program, visit www.netsuite.com/sapsunsetmigrationprogram.
While SAP has recently stated in published reports that it is cutting back on the development of Business ByDesign, the cloud ERP product it first brought to market in 2007, NetSuite continues to invest heavily in its leading cloud ERP platform. Under the Business ByDesign Sunset Migration Program, Business ByDesign customers in good standing are eligible for one free year of subscription and free data migration to speed their transition to NetSuite.
Initially launched in 2007, only to be pulled back and re-launched in 2010, Business ByDesign never lived up to the lofty goals of 10,000 customers and $1 billion in revenue SAP set for the project.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV