NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
American Campus Comm (ACC) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Increasing expenses and dispositions to fund existing development pipeline can dilute earnings, UBS said. $37 price target.
AOL (AOL) was initiated with a buy rating at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $47 price target. Company has an attractive 7% free cashflow yield, BofA/Merrill said.
AvalonBay (AVB) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.BBCN Bancorp (BBCN) was upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform. $17 price target. Valuation call, as the company can deliver above-average earnings growth, BMO Capital said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV