- Revenue for the quarter ended Sep 30, 2013 was INR 2505 million, an increase of 22% over same quarter last year.
- EBITDA for the quarter was INR 424 million, an increase of 180% over the same quarter last year.
- Net Profit for the quarter was INR 111 million as against a net loss of INR 57 million for the same quarter previous year, excluding a one-time gain of INR 658 million from sale of associate as reported earlier.
- CAPEX during the quarter was INR 700 million. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was INR 1614 million.
Sify Reports Revenues Of INR 2505 Million For Q2 Of FY 2013-14
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts