- Introduction to the Vivado Design Suite: This entry-level course provides a foundational understanding of the Vivado Design Suite Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Short presentations and hands-on labs show attendees how to create a new project, create and import IP cores, set basic clocking and I/O timing constraints, synthesize and implement a design, and analyze the results through Vivado analyzer feature and various design reports.
- Developing Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC Software: The Xilinx Software Development Kit (SDK) offers everything necessary to make Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC software application development easy. This class covers software development including BSP creation, built-in drivers, example C code, interrupts, debugging, flash programming, and where to get more help.
- Developing a Zynq Hardware Platform: This class demonstrates the hardware and software flows for creating your first Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC design. Through a series of instructor presentations and hands-on labs, hardware and firmware engineers will learn all the required steps for creating a complete Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC design on either a ZedBoard TM or MicroZed TM.
- PetaLinux for the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC: This intermediate-level course provides embedded systems developers with experience in creating an embedded Linux operating system on a Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC. Based on the PetaLinux Software Development Kit (SDK), the course offers students hands-on experience in building the environment and booting the system using a basic Zynq-7000 AP SoC design.
- Designing Accelerators for the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC: System-on-Chip designs offer the unique advantage of providing custom built accelerators to increase system performance. This intermediate-level course introduces attendees to the design flow required in identifying software bottlenecks and creating custom hardware accelerators in the Programmable Logic (PL) portion of the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC.
Avnet Electronics Marketing Launches SpeedWay Seminar Series For Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC-based Design
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.