McAfee today announced that it has been selected as the winner of the 3rd Annual Executive Women’s Forum 2013 Cyber Security School Challenge under the corporate team category. McAfee is being recognized for having taught more than 35,000 school-aged children through the duration of the challenge (April to Sept.) via its Online Safety for Kids program. McAfee was recognized last night at the award ceremony, which is part of the 11th Annual EWF National Conference, Oct. 22-24, at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale, AZ.
Launched at RSA Conference 2011, the Cyber Security School Challenge is a collaborative outreach program founded by the Executive Women's Forum and in partnership with Carnegie Mellon University, (ISC) 2 and the National Cyber Security Alliance to help educate our youth on the topics of online security, privacy and safety. Winners were determined by the total number of students reached.
“We applaud the Executive Women’s Forum for championing such an important effort,” said Michelle Dennedy, chief privacy officer, McAfee. “At McAfee, we are committed to educating our youth about what it means to navigate the Internet safely and securely. In 2013, McAfee employees and partners taught more than 100,000 people around the globe about how to be responsible cyber citizens and we are confident that we can surpass this number in 2014.”
McAfee is passionate about keeping everyone everywhere safe online, particularly our most vulnerable population – kids. The McAfee Online Safety for Kids program utilizes employees, partners and customers to help train school-aged children in ways to stay safe and secure and maintain good ethics in their online behavior. Using materials based on the STOP. THINK. CONNECT™ awareness campaign and in partnership with the National Cyber Security Alliance, McAfee volunteers help children recognize and avoid risky behaviors to be safer on the Internet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV