NCR Corporation, the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, today announced that it will provide the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) with a mobile solution that enables TSA agents to enhance security and expedite passenger identification at checkpoints nationwide.
TSA is deploying NCR boarding pass scanners in October to help strengthen and expedite the passenger identification process at airports across the country.
“Making passenger travel safer and easier requires a blend of people, processes and technology,” said Stan Ratcliffe, president, NCR Government Systems. “With leading technology solutions that enable more than 450 million secure consumer transactions around the world each day, NCR can apply that experience toward helping TSA meet its critical national security mission.”
TSA’s selection of NCR solutions is consistent with TSA’s publically stated goals of expanding passenger participation in its TSA Pre✓™ operations.About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 450 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with over 26,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries. Web site: www.ncr.comTwitter: @NCRCorporationFacebook: www.facebook.com/ncrcorpLinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ncr-corporationYouTube: www.youtube.com/user/ncrcorporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV