ATLANTA, Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.03 per share. In addition, the Board declared a special year-end dividend of $0.03 per common share. Both dividends will be paid December 10, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business November 8, 2013.
"The decision of our Board of Directors to pay a special year-end dividend represents a prudent use of capital to reward our shareholders for their support of our company," stated Richard Hubbell, Chief Executive Officer of Marine Products Corporation. "Our balance sheet remains strong and liquid following the payment of this dividend and will continue to support our sales growth and allow us to pursue strategic opportunities to enhance our shareholder value over the long term."
Marine Products Corporation (NYSE: MPX) designs, manufactures and distributes premium-branded Chaparral sterndrive pleasure boats; Premiere Sport Yachts; and Robalo sport fishing boats, continues to diversify its product line through product innovation and is prepared to consider strategic acquisition targets. With premium brands, a solid capital structure, and a strong independent dealer network, Marine Products Corporation is prepared to capitalize on opportunities to increase its market share and to generate superior financial performance to build long-term shareholder value. For more information on Marine Products Corporation visit our website at www.marineproductscorp.com.
For information contact:BEN M. PALMERChief Financial Officer(404) 321-7910 firstname.lastname@example.org JIM LANDERSVice President, Corporate Finance(404) 321-2162 email@example.com SOURCE Marine Products Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV