BEIJING, Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China ("Phoenix New Media, "PNM" or the "Company"), today announced its participation in the following investor conferences:
- Standard Chartered Double in 3 / Triple in 5 Asia Pacific Emerging Conference 2013, to be held on October 28 - 29, 2013 at Island Shangri-La in Hong Kong. Ms. Betty Ho, CFO of the company, is currently scheduled to meet with institutional investors during the conference.
- Credit Suisse China Investment Conference 2013, to be held on October 30 - November 1, 2013 at the Credit Suisse Office, Hong Kong. Ms. Ho is currently scheduled to present and meet with institutional investors on October 30 - 31.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
About Phoenix New Media Limited
Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG) is the leading new media company providing premium content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile and TV channels in China. Having originated from a leading global Chinese language TV network based in Hong Kong, Phoenix TV, the Company enables consumers to access professional news and other quality information and share user-generated content on the Internet and through their mobile devices. Phoenix New Media's platform includes its ifeng.com channel, consisting of its ifeng.com website and web-based game platform, its video channel, comprised of its dedicated video vertical and mobile video services, and its mobile channel, including its mobile Internet website, mobile applications and mobile value-added services.For investor and media inquiries please contact: Phoenix New Media Limited Matthew ZhaoEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org ICR, Inc. Jeremy PeruskiTel: +1 (646) 405-4883Email: email@example.com SOURCE Phoenix New Media Limited
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts