WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At
12:00am, the morning of
Tuesday, October 29, 2013, residents of
Doraville, Georgia and surrounding communities are invited to a grand opening celebration of the Krispy Kreme Doughnut Factory at 5768 Buford Hwy
NE Doraville, GA 30340. The first 100 guests in line will receive free doughnuts for a year and commemorative t-shirts.
"We are extremely excited to bring this newly constructed and updated shop to our loyal Doraville area doughnut and coffee fans," says Cindy Bay, SVP of US Franchises and Company Stores for Krispy Kreme.
The newly constructed, free-standing facility is an approximately 2,300 square foot location with a drive-thru. The new Doughnut Factory will offer more than a dozen varieties of Krispy Kreme's one-of-a-kind doughnuts, including the signature hot Original Glazed®, as well as a complete menu of Krispy Kreme Chillers®, iced beverages and coffee.
Hours of operation will be Monday through Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Drive thru will be open 24 hours.Doors open at 12:00am, Tuesday, October 29, 2013. Registration will start at 6 AM the day before the store opens and will continue until 100 participants are registered, or 11:59 PM on the day before the Store opens. Visit http://krispykreme.com/midnightrules for official campout rules.
- One free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every week for a year to the FIRST customer in line;
- Customers 2 through 100 receive one free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every month for a year;
- AND, the first 150 customers in line will receive a commemorative Grand Opening t-shirt.
- 6am: First 100 will receive one coffee travel mug and frequency card for special "Buy five coffees, get one small cup FREE."
- 11am: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony.