Xerox (NYSE:XRX) has been placed by Gartner, Inc., in the Leaders Quadrant of the 2013 Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services (MPS) Worldwide. 
“As the current worldwide leader for MPS, Xerox is well positioned to continue its strong hold on the marketplace,” said Mike Feldman, president, Large Enterprise Operations, Xerox. “Our MPS framework is based on three important phases: assess and optimize; secure and integrate; and automate and simplify. This proven methodology has worked with thousands of clients because we uniquely deliver value and differentiation in each phase.”
To further strengthen Xerox’s offering, the company has blended its technology and document management expertise with its business process and IT outsourcing capabilities to help clients simplify how they work.
In addition to the Leaders placement in the Magic Quadrant, Xerox was named:
- the worldwide market leader in MPS for the fourth consecutive year by analyst research group Quocirca Ltd., 
- as a leader in the IDC MarketScape Worldwide Managed Print and Document Services Hardcopy Vendor Analysis, 
- a leader in The Forrester Wave MPS 2012 report. 
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV