Dell today announced that in just four months since its release, Dell PowerEdge VRTX – the first converged IT solution designed specifically for remote and small office environments – is gaining momentum and delivering benefits across a broad set of customers around the world in multiple vertical market segments. These customers have benefitted from the space-saving design, functionality, cost and performance of Dell PowerEdge VRTX, which is further evidence that Dell’s Enterprise strategy to deliver converged infrastructure solutions for customers of all sizes is working.
Dell is also enhancing the PowerEdge VRTX to help customers protect their crucial data, and is introducing a new lease promotion in North America that allows customers to reduce their total cost of ownership and manage budget constraints more effectively.
- Leveraging its AppAssure data protection software, Dell has added backup and recovery functionality to PowerEdge VRTX. This enhancement restores data at any level within minutes of an event and performs continual checks and backup updates, giving customers the confidence that their data is protected and enabling their workforce to remain productive.
- Dell Financial Services is offering a Fair Market Value (FMV) lease payment deferral on PowerEdge VRTX systems for customers in the United States and Canada 1. Customers can take advantage of award winning technology with no out of pocket spend until February 2014.
“When we introduced PowerEdge VRTX to the world a few months ago we knew we had a winner on our hands as it was designed from the ground up to uniquely address the issues of office IT,” said Brian Payne, executive director of server solutions, Dell. “The reception from customers to industry-leading reviewers to channel, ISV and alliance partners have exceeded our expectations, and it’s the fuel behind the customer-inspired innovations we continue to bring to customers.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV