Dell today announced the release of four products that tackle today’s biggest IT imperatives ─ including BYOD, cloud, network security, and compliance ─ and make Connected Security a reality for customers worldwide. Dell’s holistic and connected approach, which spans from endpoint to datacenter to cloud, helps solve today’s most complex security and compliance problems.
As part of Dell’s Connected Security portfolio, Dell™ One Identity Cloud Access Manager, Dell™ SonicWALL NSA 2600 next generation firewall, Dell™ ChangeAuditor 6.0, and Dell™ InTrust™ 10.7 all provide new levels of protection, and empower organizations to collectively gather, analyze, report and act in a proactive way when managing security threats.
The major trends impacting IT today make it crucial for organizations to move away from managing security in silos, and embrace a strategy focused on connecting security to the infrastructure, information and applications that are critical to the organization. To protect data wherever it resides ─ on the network, in the cloud, or on mobile devices ─ Dell delivers Connected Security through solutions that provide predictive, context-aware security to detect and protect against unseen threats, as well as managed security service offerings with SecureWorks and Dell Data Protection and Encryption.
- One Identity Cloud Access Manager offers web-based access control to help organizations safely and effectively use both on-premise and cloud-based applications.
- Addresses the need to control access to cloud apps and other apps from multiple end points ─ including office desktops, laptops, and mobile devices ─ that expose organizations to major security vulnerabilities
- Provides an increased layer of security with access management for both on-premise applications and web-based applications like Salesforce, Google Apps and 0ffice 365
- Enables Connected Security by delivering browser-based access through a unified and secure single sign-on, with just-in-time cloud provisioning, federation, authorization, and audit capabilities for all use situations
- The Dell SonicWALL Network Security Appliance (NSA) 2600 features Dell’s patented single-pass Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection ® engine, and leverages the power of more than one million connected sensors around the world, so organizations can block the newest threats as they emerge.
- Includes critical security capabilities such as intrusion prevention with sophisticated anti-evasion technology; network-based anti-malware with cloud assist CloudAV security; Dell SonicWALL’s Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) Network, which gathers input from millions of sensors to provide connected security against today’s increasingly connected threats; SSL decryption and inspection; content/URL filtering; application visibility; application control; and application bandwidth management
- Delivers secure mobile access from a wide variety of platforms including Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, Windows 8.1 RT, and Android, enabling organizations to provide multilayered security and access control rules as part of a multilayered BYOD strategy
- Ensures that customers always receive the necessary security without compromising network performance. The NSA 2600 gives organizations the power to solve their security and compliance challenges today, while helping them better prepare for tomorrow
- In addition to world-class threat protection, the NSA 2600 offers a wealth of standard features vital to SMBs, site-to-site VPN, WAN failover and load balancing, and an integrated wireless controller for secure wireless networking, all while remaining easy to deploy and manage
- ChangeAuditor 6.0 tracks, reports and alerts on vital configuration, user and administrative changes in real-time, without the overhead of native auditing.
- Enables the viewing, correlation and filtering of change events, and provides the relation to other events over the course of time and in chronological order across the Windows environment. This affords a better understanding and forensic analysis of those events and trends
- Eliminates unknown security concerns and ensures continuous auditing of critical assets by providing detailed and normalized information on a change, and any related events, in only one click
- Delivers on the promise of Connected Security by detecting threats and patterns, enabling a rapid response from any device in real time
- InTrust™ 10.7 helps organizations address regulatory compliance and internal security through the secure real-time collection, compression and search of event logs.
- Monitors user access to critical systems and applications, and enables forensic analysis of user and system activity based on historical event data
- Collects events on user and administrator activity from diverse and widely dispersed systems and applications, and presents them in an easy-to-use and complete form suitable for reporting and analysis
- Enriches the Dell SecureWorks offering with intelligent data feeds that capture crucial aspects of user activity on Windows systems, detecting internal threats in less time and with less overhead
- Supports Connected Security that’s unified with the business by eliminating silos of information, connecting security information across data, user, network, applications, and services
- Call for pricing on One Identity Cloud Access Manager, Dell SonicWALL NSA 2600, ChangeAuditor 6.0, and InTrust 10.7.
- All four Dell solutions are available globally through the channel. Call Dell or a channel partner for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV