Aterra Investments Acquires Additional Units Of Silver Bear Resources
Upon the closing of the second tranche, if Aterra were to also exercise all of its Second Tranche Warrants, and taking into account the number of common shares disclosed by Silver Bear as to be issued to all purchasers pursuant to the second tranche closing, but assuming no other new issuances of common shares by Silver Bear at or prior to such time, Aterra would acquire 13,461,538 common shares upon the exercise of the Second Tranche Warrants, representing approximately 11.9% of the then outstanding common shares. The common shares acquired upon such exercise, together with the common shares acquired upon the exercise of the First Tranche Warrants and the previously owned warrants, and the First Tranche Shares, Second Tranche Shares and previously owned shares, would amount in aggregate to 40,698,714 common shares, representing approximately 36.0% of the then outstanding common shares.
Aterra subscribed for the Units for investment purposes and continues to monitor the business, prospects, financial condition and potential capital requirements of Silver Bear. Depending on its evaluation of these and other factors, Aterra may from time to time in the future increase or decrease its ownership, control or direction over the shares or other securities of Silver Bear through market transactions, private agreements, subscriptions from treasury or otherwise.
SOURCE Aterra Investments Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV