3M (NYSE:MMM) today announced the following investor events:
- Third-quarter 2013 earnings conference call on Thurs., Oct. 24, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. CDT. The live webcast, press release and supporting slide presentation will be available on 3M’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.3M.com. The earnings call may also be accessed at (800) 762-2596 within the U.S. or +1 (212) 231-2916 outside the U.S. Please join the call at least 10 minutes before the start time of 8:00 a.m. CDT.
- Goldman Sachs Industrials Conference 2013 in Boston, Mass., on Wed., Nov. 13, 2013. David W. Meline, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will speak at 11:45 a.m. EDT.
- 3M 2014 Outlook Meeting in New York, N.Y., on Tues., Dec. 17, 2013. The meeting will begin at 1:00 p.m. EDT and is scheduled to adjourn at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
These events will be webcast live, and replays of each will be available on 3M’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.3M.com.
About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms
them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative
collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies
that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops
inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 88,000 people worldwide
and has operations in more than 70 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV