Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of software products for Property/Casualty (P/C) insurers, today announced the pricing and upsizing of its follow-on offering. The size of the offering has been increased from the previously announced 6.5 million shares of common stock to 7,763,732 shares of common stock at a price of $48.75 per share. In addition, Guidewire has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,164,559 additional shares of common stock.
Guidewire intends to use proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital and capital expenditures, and potential acquisitions.
The lead bookrunning managers of the offering are J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities. UBS Investment Bank, Stifel and Pacific Crest Securities are acting as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering is being made only by means of an effective shelf registration statement, including a preliminary prospectus and final prospectus, copies of which may be obtained, when available, by contacting J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or telephone: 1-866-803-9204; or Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attention: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005, or by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at (800) 503-4611.This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any offer or sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV