4. POSCO ( PKX): Engages in the manufacture and sale of steel products in South Korea and internationally. Market cap at $23.49B, most recent closing price at $74.46.
EPS Growth Next 5 Yrs: 10.00%.
5. Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V. ( ICA): Engages in the construction and related activities in Mexico. Market cap at $1.28B, most recent closing price at $8.24.EPS Growth Next 5 Yrs: 5.5%. 6. MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation ( MX): Designs and manufactures analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products for high-volume consumer applications. Market cap at $842.08M, most recent closing price at $23.57. EPS Growth Next 5 Yrs: 23.00%. 7. Guggenheim BRIC ETF ( EEB): This index is comprised of ADRs and GDRs from Brazil, Russia, India and China currently trading on U.S. exchanges. Market cap at $249.8M, most recent closing price at $37.28. Return YTD: 6.13%. 8. iShares MSCI Frontier 100 ( FM): The underlying Index is designed to measure equity market performance of a subset frontier market countries that meet minimum liquidity standards. Market capitalization at $334.60, most recent closing price at $32.32. Return YTD: 22.17%. ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research. All other data sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts