NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global provider of commercial digital imagery, will announce its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013 on Thursday, November 7, 2013 after the market close.
The company will host a conference call at 5:00 PM ET that day to discuss these results. The conference call can be accessed at (800) 901-5241 or (617) 786-2963 (International), conference ID# 18570068. The call will also be broadcast simultaneously at http://investor.shutterstock.com. Following completion of the call, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available on Shutterstock's website. To listen to the telephone replay, call toll-free (888) 286-8010 or (617) 801-6888 (International), conference ID# 70065149. The telephone replay will be available from 9:00 PM ET November 7 through 11:59 PM ET November 21, 2013. Additional investor information can be accessed at http://shutterstock.com.
About ShutterstockShutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and videos to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 40,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 30 million images available. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, and San Francisco, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; and Skillfeed, an online marketplace for learning. For more information, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/, and follow Shutterstock on Twitter or on Facebook. SOURCE Shutterstock, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV