Rouse Properties, Inc., (NYSE:RSE) a leading owner of regional malls, today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2013 financial results on Monday, November 4, 2013 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. A conference call will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time.
During the conference call, the Company’s officers will review third quarter performance, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call will be available in the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.rouseproperties.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the call will also be available for ten days on the Company’s website.To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call:Dial in at least 5 minutes prior to start time:Domestic: 877-705-6003International: 201-493-6725 Conference Call Playback:Domestic: 877-870-5176International: 858-384-5517Passcode: 10000498The playback can be accessed through November 19, 2013 About Rouse Properties, Inc. Rouse Properties, Inc. (NYSE:RSE) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust headquartered in New York City and was founded on a legacy of innovation and creativity. Among the country's largest publicly traded regional mall owners, the Company's geographically diverse portfolio spans the United States from coast to coast. For more information, visit www.rouseproperties.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV