Nights After New Highs on Employment Days
With a well-received employment report, the market was off to a strong start Tuesday morning. If it closes positive, that will mean yet another new high for ES. I decided to look back at all nights following times where ES closed at a 50-day high in the day of an employment report.
You can read more of this blog here.
Written by Rob Hanna, Founder, Quantifiable Edges and Overnight Edges at TradeStation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV