CHICAGO, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) today announced the promotion of Chris Mastriano to Commercial Underwriting Officer (CUO).
Previously, Chris served as Branch Underwriting Director for the New Jersey Branch for the past two years.
"Chris has demonstrated strong leadership with his team and built meaningful, lasting relationships with our agents and brokers," said Scott Simonson, New Jersey Branch Vice President "I am confident that his proven leadership skills, underwriting expertise and strong producer relationships in the territory will position him well to take on this expanded role."Chris can be reached at (973) 540-5058 or via email at Christopher.email@example.com. Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country's seventh largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIN CONTACT: Jennifer Martinez, 312-822-5167 Sarah Pang, 312-822-6394 SOURCE CNA Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV