SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif., Oct. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (Nasdaq:FOXF) ("FOX" or the "Company") today announced it has initiated a voluntary recall of certain model year 2013 32 and 34 Evolution Series suspension forks having 120mm – 160mm of travel with certain open cartridge dampers manufactured by the Company between March 1, 2012 and November 30, 2012.
The Company has determined that a small percentage of the forks manufactured during the period have the potential to fail under a specific set of circumstances. The forks affected by this recall were assembled in the Company's Watsonville California facility. The Company has initiated the recall to assure that consumers will obtain a free damper upgrade that will resolve the concern. The recall does not involve any of the Company's current model year 2014 suspension forks.
FOX previously disclosed that in 2012 it increased its warranty reserve in connection with certain dampers, which dampers are the ones used in the forks that are the subject of the recall. Based on the Company's current estimates, the existing warranty reserve is anticipated to be adequate to cover the repair related costs FOX expects to incur as a result of the recall. In addition, the Company expects that the miscellaneous other costs which it anticipates incurring as a result of the recall and which cannot be charged against the warranty reserve will not be material.Updated Fiscal 2013 Guidance Additionally, based on its financial results to date, the Company expects that its third quarter fiscal 2013 financial results will be at the high end of its previously disclosed expected range of sales of $79 to $82 million for the quarter and of its previously disclosed earnings per diluted share range of $0.23 to $0.27, based on a projected 36.9 million diluted shares outstanding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV