MEMPHIS, Tenn., Oct. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Horizon National Corp.'s (NYSE:FHN) board of directors has approved payment of a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $.05 per share. The dividend is payable on Jan. 1, 2014, to the common shareholders of record on Dec. 13, 2013.
The board of directors has also approved payment of a quarterly cash dividend of $1,550.00 per share on FHN's Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A ("Series A Preferred Stock"). This equates to a cash dividend of $0.387500 per Depositary Share (NYSE:FHN PrA), which each represent a 1/4000th interest in a share of the Series A Preferred Stock. The dividend is payable on Jan. 10, 2014, to the preferred shareholders of record on Dec. 26, 2013.
About First HorizonThe 4,300 employees of First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) provide financial services through more than 170 bank locations in and around Tennessee and 21 FTN Financial Group offices in the U.S. and abroad. First Tennessee Bank has the leading market share in Tennessee and one of the highest customer retention rates of any bank in the country. FTN Financial is a capital markets industry leader in fixed income sales, trading and strategies for institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. First Horizon has been recognized as one of the nation's best employers by AARP and Working Mother magazines and a top tech innovator by InformationWeek. More information is available at www.firsthorizon.com . FHN-G
CONTACT: Investor Relations, Aarti Bowman, (901) 523-4017 Media Relations, Jack Bradley, (901) 523-4813
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV