- Total revenues were $588.1 million, an increase of 25.6%. Total revenues were impacted by a negative currency translation of $6.4 million.
- Revenues before reimbursable items were $527.0 million, an increase of 29.8%. Revenues before reimbursable items were impacted by a negative currency translation of $6.3 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA* was $182.1 million, an increase of 32.1%.
- Adjusted cash earnings per share (EPS)* were $0.49, an increase of 37.0%.
- On a GAAP basis, net income attributable to common shareholders was $64.4 million, an increase of 6.7%. Basic EPS was $0.34, an increase of 5.8%. Diluted EPS was $0.34, an increase of 5.5%.
TSYS Reports Third Quarter 2013 Adjusted Cash EPS Increased 37.0%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts