- Initiation of a Phase 1 study of DX-2930 to evaluate the safety and tolerability of a single subcutaneous administration of DX-2930, Dyax’s fully human monoclonal antibody inhibitor of plasma kallikrein, which is being developed for potential prophylactic use in HAE;
- KALBITOR ® net sales for the third quarter 2013, all of which were to distributors, increased over the second quarter 2013 to $10.8 million, after an estimated 14% reduction in KALBITOR units in the distributor channel inventory;
- KALBITOR patient demand units (units sold by distributors to hospitals or patients) increased in the third quarter by an estimated 8% over the second quarter of 2013 and an estimated 11% over the third quarter of 2012;
- Eli Lilly’s completion of a rolling Biologics License Application (BLA) in the U.S. and a marketing authorization application (MAA) in Europe in second-line advanced gastric cancer using ramucirumab, a monoclonal antibody in Dyax’s LFRP portfolio;
- Completion of an equity financing in October 2013 which provided net proceeds of approximately $64.7 million;
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments at September 30, 2013 totaled approximately $47.1 million; the pro-forma balance, inclusive of the net proceeds of the October equity financing, totaled approximately $111.8 million.
Dyax Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.