- Q3 2013 total net revenues were $266.0 million, up 12% compared to $238.2 million in Q3 2012.
- U.S. CUBICIN® (daptomycin for injection) net product revenues increased 10% to $229.9 million from $208.3 million in Q3 2012. CUBICIN international revenues were $13.0 million compared to $12.0 million in Q3 2012.
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) was $0.41 compared to $0.62 in the third quarter of 2012. GAAP diluted EPS was $(0.50) compared to $0.55 in the third quarter of 2012.
- Non-GAAP adjusted operating income was $52.5 million compared to $77.7 million in the third quarter of 2012. GAAP operating income was $4.1 million compared to $70.4 million in the third quarter of 2012.
Cubist Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts