- Net revenue for fourth quarter 2013 was $845.0 million, compared to $996.5 million in the fourth quarter 2012.
- University of Phoenix Degreed Enrollment was 269,000, an 18.1% decrease from the prior year, and New Degreed Enrollment was 41,000 down 22.3% from fourth quarter 2012.
- Operating income was $34.7 million, compared to $89.6 million from the prior year fourth quarter. The decrease was attributable to lower net revenue due to declines in enrollment, partially offset by lower operating expenses. Excluding special items, operating income was $100.7 million.
- Income from continuing operations attributable to Apollo Group was $21.6 million, or $0.19 per share, compared to $52.6 million, or $0.46 per share from the prior year fourth quarter. Excluding special items, income from continuing operations was $63.1 million, or $0.55 per share.
Apollo Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts