Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) today announced that it will host a conference call in conjunction with the announcement of its third quarter 2013 financial results.
HPT plans to issue a press release containing its third quarter results before the NYSE opens on Tuesday, November 5, 2013. Later that morning, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, John Murray, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Mark Kleifges, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss the third quarter results. Following the company’s remarks, there will be a short question and answer period.
The conference call telephone number is (888) 276-9996. Participants calling from outside the United States and Canada should dial (612) 332-1214. No pass code is necessary to access the call from either number. Participants should dial in about 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, November 12, 2013. To hear the replay, dial (320) 365-3844. The replay pass code is 305210.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available in a listen-only mode on the company’s website, which is located at www.hptreit.com. Participants wanting to access the webcast should visit the company’s website about five minutes before the call. The archived webcast will be available for replay on the company’s website for about one week after the call.Hospitality Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, which owns or leases hotels and travel centers located in 44 states, Puerto Rico and Canada. HPT is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. A Maryland Real Estate Investment Trust with transferable shares of beneficial interest listed on the New York Stock Exchange. No shareholder, Trustee or officer is personally liable for any act or obligation of the Trust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV