Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: ATLS) announces today that it will release results for the third quarter 2013 on Thursday, November 7, 2013 after market hours, and invites investors and other interested parties to listen to the live webcast of its quarterly conference call on Friday, November 8, 2013, at 9:00a.m. ET.
This call is being webcast live and can be accessed by investors and other interested parties from the Investor Relations section of Atlas Energy’s website at www.atlasenergy.com. For those unavailable to listen to the live broadcast, the replay of the webcast will be available following the live call on the website and telephonically beginning at 11:00a.m. ET on November 8, 2013 by dialing 888-286-8010, passcode: 71563674.
Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: ATLS) is a master limited partnership
which owns all of the general partner Class A units and incentive
distribution rights and an approximate 37% limited partner interest in
its upstream oil & gas subsidiary, Atlas Resource Partners, L.P.
Additionally, Atlas Energy owns and operates the general partner of its
midstream oil & gas subsidiary, Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P., through
all of the general partner interest, all the incentive distribution
rights and an approximate 6% limited partner interest. For more
information, please visit our website at
or contact Investor Relations at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV