Ryland Homes, one of the nation’s premier builders of new homes, was recently awarded with a 2013 Excellence in Community Development Award from the Land Development Council of the Home Builders Association of Maryland (HBAM), naming its Aberdeen community, Beech Creek, Community of the Year!
Ryland Homes invites the public to join them at Beech Creek on Saturday, October 26 th for a special event. Refreshments will be served and visitors can enjoy tours of the model homes and the community. Harford County Council Vice President, Richard C. Slutzky will be on hand to celebrate the community’s recent success.
Beech Creek, located just 3 miles from Aberdeen Proving Grounds, is a stunning combination of 5 distinctive neighborhoods, all in a picturesque setting. With amenities like 3.5 miles of walking trails, ponds with fish, parks, community events and a newly renovated clubhouse featuring a pool, a fitness center, a yoga room and more, there’s always plenty for residents to enjoy. The community is also conveniently close to some of the area’s most popular destinations.
Each new home at Beech Creek includes an amazing array of features and finishes, providing an elevated sense of style in the comfort of a classic American neighborhood. Townhomes at Beech Creek offer up to 3 bedrooms, up to 2½ baths and are priced from the low $200s. Spacious villas offer up to 3 bedrooms, up to 2½ baths, a 1- or 2-car garage and are priced from the upper $200s. Luxurious single-family homes offer up to 5 bedrooms, up to 2½ baths, a 2-car garage and are priced from the low $300s.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV