KMG Chemicals, Inc. (NYSE: KMG), a global provider of specialty chemicals in select markets, stated the company will provide fourth quarter and fiscal 2013 financial results on Thursday, October 24, as previously announced. Earnings results will be published prior to the open of the stock market. A conference call, hosted by Chris Fraser, President and CEO, and John Sobchak, CFO, will be held at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Interested parties may participate in the call by dialing:
866-318-8613 or 617-399-5132Conference ID: 11647795
The conference call will be webcast live via the “Investors” section of KMG’s website at http://kmgchemicals.com.If you are unable to listen live, the conference call will be archived on the KMG website. A telephone replay of the call will also be available for one week, starting at 2:00 p.m. ET on October 24, 2013. To access the call, dial 888-286-8010 or 617-801-6888 using participant passcode 70239123. About KMG KMG Chemicals, Inc., through its subsidiaries, produces and distributes specialty chemicals to select markets. The Company grows by acquiring and optimizing stable chemical product lines and businesses with established production processes. Its current operations are focused on the electronic and industrial wood treatment chemical markets. For more information, visit the Company's website at http://kmgchemicals.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV