Simplify Mission-Critical Deployments in Enterprise Data CentersWith SAP HANA SP7, SAP plans to continue to add new features supporting high availability/disaster recovery (HA/DR) deployment, such as snapshots and logs for replay, as well as cascading system replication for complex multi-host metro and stretch cluster configurations. New unified install/patching tools and enhanced monitoring of operations continue to simplify the administrative experience.
In addition to delivering SAP HANA as a packaged appliance, SAP plans to help further reduce data center costs by re-purposing customers' enterprise storage with the SAP HANA tailored data center integration application. SAP HANA customers shall be able to plan and validate customized storage configurations for SAP HANA with SAP partners for enterprise storage and the SAP HANA appliance. Furthermore, SAP is beginning the pilot program for the next phase, which shall focus on inclusion and reuse of enterprise networking into the infrastructure design of SAP HANA. More information on SAP HANA tailored data center integration is available at www.saphana.com.
SAP To Introduce New Cloud Infrastructure Services for Quick, Affordable Access to SAP HANA To address the fast and nimble nature of today's market, SAP plans to introduce new subscription-based options for the infrastructure of SAP HANA to allow simpler deployment in a matter of minutes. Customers, startups and partners are envisioned to bring their SAP HANA license and access infrastructure directly from the SAP HANA® Marketplace. Scale, access and payment shall be simpler and based on the customer's requirements.
- Infrastructure service from SAP is planned to be available for 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and 1 TB instances of main memory and are planned to be backed by SAP-managed certified infrastructure and enterprise support. They are available for private beta today.
- To offer even more choice, SAP HANA infrastructure is also planned for availability from 244 GB to 1.2TB instances of main memory via the Amazon Web Services public cloud.
- The new cloud offerings shall complement the previously announced SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse application powered by SAP HANA, which today is available on a free trial basis, also on SAP HANA Marketplace.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV