BOSTON, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fish & Richardson announced today that 10 of its principals were featured in the inaugural edition of "IP Stars – Top 250 Women in IP" for 2013 by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) magazine. Fish principal and powerhouse IP litigator Juanita Brooks was also named a "Top 10" IP Star. The publication identifies the leading female intellectual property (IP) attorneys in the United States and aims to provide in-house IP counsel with detailed information about each of the 250 IP Stars listed.
Fish's IP Stars include:
- Juanita Brooks ( Southern California) "Top 10" IP Star – Principal, IP Litigation Group
- Ann Cathcart Chaplin ( Minneapolis) – Practice Group Leader, IP Litigation Group
- Janis Fraser ( Boston) – Principal, Patent Group
- Lisa Greenwald-Swire (Silicon Valley) – Principal, Trademark and Copyright Group
- Jolynn Lussier ( Boston) – Principal, Patent Group
- Lisa Martens ( Southern California) – Principal, Trademark and Copyright Group
- Kristen McCallion ( New York) – Co-Chair, Copyright Group
- Franceska Schroeder ( Washington, D.C.) – Principal, Regulatory & Government Affairs Group
- Cynthia Walden ( Boston) – Practice Group Leader, Trademark and Copyright Group
- Dorothy Whelan ( Minneapolis) – Principal, Patent Group
MIP's research to identify and select the "IP Stars - Top 250 Women" for 2013 is based on over 1,000 interviews and surveys of partners and law firms across the U.S.
Fish & Richardson is a global law firm providing strategic counseling and litigation services to innovative clients who seek to protect and maximize the value of their intellectual property (IP). Founded in 1878, Fish's early clients included Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison and the Wright Brothers. The firm has more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists practicing IP strategy and counseling, IP litigation, and commercial litigation. Fish is consistently singled out for its superior technical expertise and great results, and has been named the top patent litigation firm in the country for nine consecutive years, the number one IP firm for America's biggest companies, and an elite top tier law practice. For more information, visit www.fr.com or follow @fishrichardson on Twitter.SOURCE Fish & Richardson