Prudential Fixed Income has been appointed as the collateral manager for the Dryden 30 Senior Loan Fund, a recently closed $516.4 million collateralized loan obligation. Prudential Fixed Income is the principal public fixed income asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE:PRU).
The Dryden 30 Senior Loan Fund is the eighth new CLO to be issued globally under the Dryden brand within the last two years and the 46th cash or synthetic CLO/CDO structure to be managed or sub-advised by either or both of the Prudential Fixed Income teams in its Newark and London offices. Standard & Poor's ranks Prudential as one of the largest global CLO managers. The company now manages more than $9 billion in CLO capital.
Prudential Fixed Income, with $391 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2013, offers institutional investors needs-based solutions across all fixed income markets, with a focus on credit strategies and liability-driven investing. Prudential Fixed Income has portfolio management and research teams in Newark, N.J.; London and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.prudentialfixedincome.com.
Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE:PRU), a financial services leader with
$1.04 trillion of assets under management as of June 30, 2013, has
operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
Prudential’s diverse and talented employees are committed to helping
individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth
through a variety of products and services, including life insurance,
annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, investment
management. In the U.S., Prudential’s iconic Rock symbol has stood for
strength, stability, expertise and innovation for more than a century.
For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV