The Sleep Number P5 Bed Features Advanced DualAir Technology. (Photo: Sleep Number)
As the bedding industry’s leader in individualized comfort, Sleep Number continues to introduce unmatched, benefit-driven products that solve customers’ unique sleep issues. Last week, the company introduced the second edition of its proprietary Advanced DualAir™ technology in its new SLEEP NUMBER ® Performance Series beds.
The Sleep Number p5 bed features Advanced DualAir Technology. (Photo: Sleep Number)
“Product innovation is one of our core growth strategies,” said Annie Bloomquist, chief product officer, Sleep Number. “Our unique business model of selling directly to the consumer provides us the opportunity to hear directly from our customers. Therefore, we have great insight into features and benefits that make a meaningful difference in our customers’ sleep experience. We introduced Advanced DualAir technology in July, and our customers have responded positively to the enhanced individualized comfort and simple, intuitive design. We are now pleased to extend this innovation to our most-popular Sleep Number bed series.”
The Sleep Number Performance Series is the latest enhancement to the company’s product portfolio, which delivers individualized sleep experiences at an unparalleled product value. Sleep Number’s most-popular beds incorporate its new, proprietary PlushFit™ foam, with ergonomic, contouring support and soft, cushioning comfort, which delivers a new level of pressure relief so customers can sleep better.
The new Sleep Number Performance Series includes:
- Sleep Number ® p6 bed offers enhanced cushioning and support with a cool, soothing sleep surface. Resilient, PlushFit foam features zones for superior pressure relief, and moisture-wicking technology offers a cool, soothing sleep surface.
- Sleep Number ® p5 bed offers superior spinal alignment with the perfect balance of softness and pressure relief. Experience the PlushFit foam zoned-comfort layer that provides contouring support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV