Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation Of Tellabs Inc.
WAYNE, Pa., Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Tellabs Inc. ("Tellabs" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TLAB) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company's efforts to sell the Company to Marlin Equity Partners in a deal valued at approximately $891 million.
If you own shares of Tellabs and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or to sign up online, visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/tlab. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Tellabs' stockholders will receive $2.45 for each share of Tellabs common stock they own.Our investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by Tellabs' Board of Directors for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide. To learn more about the class action process, please visit: www.rmclasslaw.com. CONTACT: Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire 995 Old Eagle School Rd., Suite 311 Wayne, PA 19087 877-316-3218 www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/tlab email@example.com SOURCE Ryan & Maniskas, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV