Tremor Video, Inc. (NYSE:TRMR), a leading provider of technology-driven video advertising solutions, today announced that its VideoHub division has hired Christopher Klopp to lead its sales team efforts. Klopp will be an integral member of the VideoHub team and will further the platform’s focus on bringing both video analytics and sophisticated programmatic buying to the market. In this role, Klopp will lead overall sales growth, strategy and execution by building upon the existing sales team as well as creating new opportunities. He will be based in New York and report to Anthony Risicato, General Manager of VideoHub.
“I’m thrilled to welcome Chris to the VideoHub team because he brings a range of deep expertise across media and technology through his different roles in the industry,” said Mr. Risicato. “His knowledge of digital and traditional marketing combined with strong sales abilities will not only shape how our business grows, but the video ecosystem overall.”
“VideoHub is changing the way digital video advertising is approached by measuring what matters and aligning the buy-side and sell-side with analytics-driven brand marketing goals. I’m looking forward to being a part of the VideoHub team and driving adoption of a video platform the industry sorely needs,” said Klopp.
Klopp has deep roots within the agency and marketer community, with over 20 years of experience in advertising sales and marketing. He was most recently with Quantcast where he served as Sales Director, NY since June 2011. In this role Klopp led company sales efforts and was responsible for scaling Quantcast's targeted advertising business in NY and the eastern region. Before arriving at Quantcast, Klopp spent 3 years at AOL, where he led Travel Category Sales. He also held roles at iCrossing and Deutsch Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV