BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice is an audio conferencing service which can be integrated with existing collaboration tools including web conferencing. The software runs on standard PCs and Macs, and it can be delivered through a standard stereo headset. Callers can also join over a standard phone line if they are unable to access the software. A mobile version for iOS and Android devices as well as an in-room conference phone will be available shortly.
- Audio-based solutions are the most frequently used conferencing technology
- Sixty percent of calls last between 30 minutes and one hour
Top five ways to improve conferencing:
- Using reliable technology
- Having good sound quality
- Good management of distributed teams
- Effective chairing of distributed meetings
- Focused participation from individual attendees.
Notes to editors * The research was conducted by University of Cambridge Engineering Design Centre and completed in October 2013.About BTBT is one of the world's leading providers of communications services and solutions, serving customers in more than 170 countries. Its principal activities include the provision of networked IT services globally; local, national and international telecommunications services to its customers for use at home, at work and on the move; broadband and internet products and services and converged fixed/mobile products and services. BT consists principally of four lines of business: BT Global Services, BT Retail, BT Wholesale and Openreach. For the year ended March 31, 2013, BT Group's reported revenue was £18,103m with reported profit before taxation of £2,315m. British Telecommunications plc (BT) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BT Group plc and encompasses virtually all businesses and assets of the BT Group. BT Group plc is listed on stock exchanges in London and New York. For more information, visit www.btplc.com SOURCE BT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts