NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BT and Dolby Laboratories today announced the launch of BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice to the U.S. market. BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice is an audio conferencing service that can dramatically transform one of businesses most essential, but problematic daily activities - the conference call - by replicating the sound of face-to-face meetings.
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice features a natural audio quality that makes remote conference call participants feel as if they are in the same room, enabling them to focus on the content of the conversation, without being distracted or frustrated by the limitations of standard conference call technology. This improves understanding and productivity, allowing decisions to be made more quickly, saving time and money. Because the service can be accessed from an internet connection, customers can save on dial-in costs, giving a reduction in the cost of BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice compared to traditional audio conferencing.
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice, exclusive to BT, features:
- High Fidelity Audio offers outstanding sound clarity and eliminates background noises, for better understanding between call participants
- Voice Separation provides clear, distinct voices, which means participants know who said what
- 'Everyone Participates' function allows users to focus on a particular conversation, even when people are talking over each other (often referred to as the cocktail-party effect). Everyone can be heard, not just the loudest, dominant talkers. This enables more natural interactions because more subtle audio cues are preserved.
BT has held more than 10,000 trial conferences of BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice generating more than a million conference minutes. Nine out of 10 participants prefer BT's MeetMe with Dolby Voice over their normal audio conferencing product. Comments from participants have been overwhelmingly positive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV