(NYSE: EQM) – EQT Midstream Partners, LP, an EQT Corporation company, today announced the declaration of a quarterly cash distribution of $0.43 per unit for the third quarter of 2013. The distribution represents an 8% increase over the distribution for the second quarter of 2013 and a 23% increase over the distribution for the third quarter of 2012. The distribution will be paid on November 14, 2013 to all unitholders of record at the close of business on November 4, 2013.
About EQT Midstream Partners:
EQT Midstream Partners, LP is a growth-oriented master limited partnership formed by EQT Corporation to own, operate, acquire and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian basin. The Partnership provides midstream services to EQT Corporation and third-party companies through two primary assets: Equitrans Transmission and Storage System and the Equitrans Gathering System. The Partnership has a 700-mile FERC-regulated interstate pipeline system and more than 2,000 miles of FERC-regulated, low-pressure gathering lines.
Visit EQT Midstream Partners, LP at www.eqtmidstreampartners.comNotice This release serves as qualified notice to nominees under Treasury Regulation Sections 1.1446-4(b)(4) and (d). Please note that 100% of the EQT Midstream Partners, LP’s (Partnership’s) distributions to foreign investors are attributable to income that is effectively connected with a United States trade or business. Accordingly, all of the Partnership’s distributions to foreign investors are subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest effective tax rate for individuals or corporations, as applicable. Nominees, and not the Partnership, are treated as the withholding agents responsible for withholding on the distributions received by them on behalf of foreign investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV