American Water Works Company, Inc. (NYSE: AWK), the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company, today announced that Susan Story, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in a panel discussion during the American Water Summit on Nov. 5, 2013 in Washington, D.C.
Story is joining with other leaders to discuss how sustainable water management is linked to sustainable economic growth and long-term community stability in a session titled, “Growing Blue: The economics of sustainable water.”
Organized by Global Water Intelligence magazine, the summit, which features the theme “Accelerating Change,” is a two-day conference of water business leaders discussing the challenges and opportunities in the industry, including infrastructure financing, supply and sustainability, and the water-energy nexus.
Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 6,700 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 30 states as well as parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com.Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV